Monday, October 24, 2016

Favorite Genre By Jen Salazar

Image result for fantasy books

After doing all this reading and exploring through different genres, I still believe my favorite genre is fantasy! I love exploring in other worlds, different times and anything that involves magic. It has always expanded my mind and opened up my imagination and creativity. As a child, I adored these type of novels and even as I grow up, I find I still love them the same. It also is a nostalgic moment for me. As a child Harry Potter and fairy-tale books were read to me. It would be a rush to take a bath to curl up by the rocking chair and listen to a good book while being curled up in my blanket. I hope the magic of this genre is also adored and loved by others for similar reasons or other personal choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? Want to? Didn't like it very much. Know about another book like it? Share your ideas.